Townlife Community

Funding helps to share message: Gunnedah says no to violence

New banners in the Shire share a singular message about domestic violence and bullying; Gunnedah says no to violence. Gunnedah Shire Council received a grant...

Lake Keepit With Georgia

These are one my most beautiful photos of 2018. I went back to Lake Keepit with Georgia for an update photo shoot. Hope you...

Gunnedah Live theatre performance – Good with Maps

The award-winning live theatre performance ‘Good with Maps’ is coming to The Civic on Thursday, 15 November. The solo performance is “a reflective story of...

50-Year-Old Woman Arrested After Needles Found In Strawberries

Sewing needles have been found in the berries across Australia since mid-September. An Australian woman accused of contaminating strawberries with needles allegedly did so out...

Melbourne Cup 2018 Impressions

Melbourne Cup Day was an incredible experience that I will treasure forever. It was amazing to see how much time and effort visitors would...

GUNNEDAH TO TAKE VIOLENCE TO THE CLEANERS WITH $17,000 GRANT

A Gunnedah Shire Council project to ‘drive out’ domestic violence and bullying will soon begin with help from nearly $17,000 from the NSW Government,...

Centenary of Anzac – Remembrance Day events in Gunnedah Shire

Residents in the Gunnedah Shire can come together to commemorate 100 years since the end of the First World War on 11 November 2018,...

Australia Day activities fund for Gunnedah Shire villages

Villages in Gunnedah Shire can apply for grants up to $500 to assist them in hosting events and activities for Australia Day 2019. Gunnedah Shire...